Why Choose Us1 Individualized Treatment
Receive treatment customized to resolve your individual aliments.
2 Innovation Technology
At PhysioFocus, we use the latest technology and techniques to get you back to doing what you enjoy most. Visit us today!
3 Our Friendly, Professional Staff
Our physical therapists are some of the most experienced in Charlotte. Nobody can match our attention to detail and our focus on you.
PhysioFocus Orthopedic and Sports Therapy LLC focuses on you.
Our patients are guaranteed, individualized care, advanced treatment techniques and clinical excellence in a comfortable setting.
At PhysioFocus Orthopedic and Sports Therapy LLC our focus is on quality of care.
- We listen attentively to our patients’ needs, while calming any worries or uncertainties.
- We understand that life is difficult after an injury, and will provide our patients exceptional support for the daily challenges involved during recovery.
- We promise open, honest communication with our patients and other members of their health care teams.
- We inform and educate our patients about treatment options and courses of care.
- We make decisions based on the best interests of our patients and their families. And we involve our patients in these decisions.
- We are focused on improving our patients’ health, their well-being and, most of all, their quality of life.
Value & Quality
We provide very efficient high quality professional results to all of our patients. Our team takes great pride in their high levels of customer satisfaction and service. Nobody can match our attention to detail and our focus on you.
PhysioFocus Orthopedic and Sports Therapy LLC in Charlotte, North Carolina, provides many different options for orthopedic treatment, sports rehabilitation and fitness, and of course physical therapy.
Physical Therapy & Orthopedic Treatment
Our licensed and certified therapists offer rehabilitation for adults and children that are recovering from any type of injury. This includes everything from sports-related mishaps to work-related accidents. All patients are seen on an appointment basis from doctor referrals, but direct access services are available.
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Post-Op Rehabilitation
- Strength Conditioning
- Return To Play
- Swelling Reduction Treatments
- Customized Home Exercise Programs
- Sportsmetrics Programs
- Pain Management
- Orthotics – Featuring Sole Supports
- Guided Therapeutic Activity
- Specialized Exercise Programs
- Pain Reduction Modalities
- Manual Therapy
- Work Injuries
- Injury Prevention
- Postural Re-Education
- Deep Tissue Laser Therapy
- Vestibular Rehabilitation for Dizziness and Balance Disorders
- Dry Needling
- “Keep Focus: Run On” Running Program – We are now offering a one-on-one, 1 hour musculoskeletal and biomechanical evaluation with video analysis to provide you with specific recommendations and continued individualized running specific treatments as needed after your initial visit!
Therapy That Works
The treatments in our offices work on strength building and conditioning through many different therapeutic exercises. We work on core training and endurance, helping our patients get back on their feet and recover from injuries that impact their range of motion.
Types of Conditions Treated
- Sports and performance injuries
- Work related injuries
- Muscle strains and sprains
- Back and neck pain
- Shoulder and elbow injuries
- Hip and knee injuries
- Ankle and foot injuries
- Overuse injuries
- Balance deficits
Manual therapy is a clinical approach utilizing skilled, specific hands-on techniques, including but not limited to manipulation/mobilization, used to diagnose and treat soft tissues and joint structures for the purpose of modulating pain; increasing range of motion (ROM); reducing or eliminating soft tissue inflammation; inducing relaxation; improving contractile and non-contractile tissue repair, extensibility, and/or stability; facilitating movement; and improving function.
Deep Tissue Laser Therapy
Deep Tissue Laser Therapy is quickly becoming the preferred approach to reducing pain and inflammation. We are seeing remarkable improvement and reduced recovery time for patients. It’s really something to get excited about!
We provide a comforting and relaxing family environment, nurturing our patients as best we can. Our staff is very knowledgeable, friendly, and will make your experience as easy as possible. Most insurance policies are accepted, and we are always happy to assist our patients in any way they need.
Contact us today to learn more about our orthopedic treatments, friendly staff, and incredible results.
SPORTS THERAPY – PhysioFocus Orthopedic and Sports Therapy LLC offers on-site, rehabilitative sports therapy to complement our sports training programs. Providing therapy services alongside sports training is a tremendous advantage to athletes, when striving to achieve peak performance. Our fully-functional outpatient sports therapy clinic specializes in rehabilitation of athletic injuries in a professional, motivating and sports-oriented environment.